Powerful VoIP Business Phone System Without the
Hassle of Equipment
Advances in technology are making the most feature-rich systems available for small and medium sized businesses at a fraction of what they used to cost. Hosted VoIP services rely on a service provider's hosted phone equipment (PBX) to route a company's voice traffic.
This method is best suited for small to mid-sized businesses with limited IT resources and budget that want the perks of a powerful VoIP system without the hefty price tag that comes along with on-premises equipment.
Do any of these describe your business? (Check any that apply)
- Are you a small business that is growing and need flexibility?
- Do you want the latest technology with little up front cost and investment?
- Do you need flexible phone solution with a fixed monthly expense?
Not the right fit? Learn about On-Premise PBX.
Benefits of a VoIP Phone System:
- Features can be added in order to accommodate the fluctuating needs of your business.
- Increase and decrease the capacity of your system in accordance with seasonal peaks and economic swings.
- Eliminate lengthy wait times involved in traditional service calls; troubleshooting is performed remotely.
- Phone system deployment can be delivered faster and more reliably because you don't have to involve your staff during the setup process.
- In most cases we can integrate your new phone system seamlessly with your legacy system.
- Reduce up front capital expenditures by eliminating the need to purchase VoIP hardware or software infrastructure.
- Our remote 24x7 monitoring ensures ongoing peak performance for your system.
- Pay on a per-seat license basis and your company only pays for the technology you're using.
- Fixed monthly expense with unlimited minutes.
VoIP Calling Features:
- Call Forwarding: Redirect calls to your mobile or other phone so you won't miss any calls.
- Call Waiting: Be notified when someone else is trying to call if you are already on a call.
- Call Hold: Place your current call on hold and answer another incoming call.
- Call Conference (Three-way calling): Add another party to an already connected call.
- Call Screening: Identify who's calling without answering the call, and send the caller to voicemail or transfer it away without having to speak with the caller.
- Call Park: Place a call in queue and allow the call to be retrieved by another extension on your account.
- Call Logs: Obtain detailed call records by sorted by extension or account.
- 7-Digit Dialing: Eliminate the need to dial area codes by setting a default area code for your VoIP extension or account.
- Attended Call Transfer: Alert a colleague you're forwarding a call before the transfer.
- Blind Call Transfer: Transfer the call directly to another extension without announcing the caller.
- Caller ID/On Call Waiting: Identify who's calling even though you're already on the line.
- Caller ID Block: Block your caller ID from being displayed on outbound calls.
- Do Not Disturb: Callers automatically go to voicemail when you don't want to be disturbed.
- Dynamic Caller ID: Allows you to change your outbound caller ID with each call, and have your caller ID displayed as a phone number local to the area you're calling.
- Set Caller ID: Pre-set any phone number on your account as your outbound caller ID (rather than having different “trunk” phone numbers appearing in caller ID.)